Axa Nano 40 Steady Switch for Hub Dynamo Features
The Nano Steady Switch has 40 lux light output (compared to the industry standard of 10 to 15 lux) making this top of the class in terms of dynamo lighting and illumination technology. The Axa Nano dynamo light is the winner of the coveted Red Dot Design Award in 2011.
The "Steady" means the Nano Steady Switch light will stay on when the bike stops, up to 4 minutes. This keeps you visible at stop signs and traffic lights. With dynamo technology you will never have to purchase another cumbersome battery again.
The "Switch" makes this perfect for a hub dynamo, allowing you to turn the light on and off as you need it.
- Perfect for using with a hub dynamo (this bicycle head lamp can still be used perfectly fine with a side running dynamo).
- Brilliant strong 40 lux LED lamp.
- Broad light distribution, including the area to the front sides of your bike.
- Sleek, compact design.
- Switch for turning the lamp on and off, as you need it (perfect for hub dynamos).
- Mounting bracket with 2 axles for optimum adjust-ability in both height, as well as forward and back directions.
- Lighting Cables integrated.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Works in rain, cold, sleet, and snow.
- The light stays ON when you stop, up to four minutes.
- Meets German (StVZO) and French regulations. Some of the toughest and strictest bicycle regulations in the world.
Optimal performance with Hub dynamo.
- The Hub dynamo is sometimes also called a dynohub.
- Hub dynamos always create power, and to turn the light off you need the switch on the head lamp.
- The Nano Steady Switch is perfect for the hub dynamo.
- Wire included! So it's plug and play!
Works well with Side Runner dynamo.
- The Nano Steady Switch is also compatible with a side running dynamo.
- The Side running dynamo is also sometimes called a bottle dynamo or standard dynamo.
Above: The Classic mounting position on a rigid frame fork crown.
Above: Mounting on the front suspension with double screws.
Above: Mounting on the front suspension with a single bolt.