Axa Nano 50 Plus Steady for Hub Dynamo: Features
- Luminance of 50 lux
- High-power LED
- Optimum light distribution
- Lifetime> 30,000 hours (that's about 3,750 nights, if you ride 8 hours a night)
- New USB Functionality compatible with most USB devices such as Smart Phones and I-Pods
- Winner coveted Red Dot Design Award in 2011
Intelligent lighting control by Intelligent Beam Ā® Technology
Always the right perspective - at any speed
The Nano Plus is the first LED bicycle headlight with an intelligent lighting control. This technology will illuminate the road in front of you in a much more intelligent way, by keeping several light focuses instead of one spot of light. With the assistance of the unique Intelligent Beam Ā® technology, the light puts out 50 lux of light. With help of a sensor the Intelligent Beam will adjust light automatically to the speed at which you are biking.
Unique, built-in USB port
During the day the headlight is not required, the Nano 50 Plus offers headlights the ability to charge via the USB port most cell phones, navigation devices and iPods. The USB port is located in the neck mounting of the Nano Plus headlight and is protected by a cap from contamination.
Charging is possible at speeds above 10 km / h.
No special settings on your favorite devices. just plug in and recharge.
The Nano Steady Switch has a 50 lux light output (compared to the industry standard of 10 to 15 lux) making this top of the class in terms of dynamo lighting and illumination technology. The New Nano not only is brighter than its predecessor, but it also comes equipped with an on-board USB charger, which is compatible with most modern Smart Phones and other accessories.
The "Steady" means the Nano Steady Switch light will stay on when the bike stops, up to 4 minutes. This keeps you visible at stop signs and traffic lights.
The "Switch" makes this perfect for a hub dynamo, allowing you to turn the light on and off as you need it.
- Perfect for using with a hub dynamo (this bicycle head lamp can still be used perfectly fine with a side running dynamo).
- Very strong 50 lux LED lamp. Best in class dynamo light.
- Very large light distribution, including the area to the front sides of your bike.
- Sleek, compact design.
- Switch for turning the lamp on and off, as you need it (perfect for hub dynamos).
- Mounting bracket with 2 axles for optimum adjust-ability in both height, as well as forward and back directions.
- Lighting Cables integrated.
- Water and shock resistant.
- Works in rain, cold, sleet, and snow.
- The light stays ON when you stop, up to four minutes.
- Meets German (StVZO) and French regulations. Some of the toughest and strictest bicycle regulations in the world.
Hub Dynamo = Works Great, Perfect Match
- The Hub dynamo is sometimes also called a dynohub.
- Hub dynamos always create power, and to turn the light off you need the switch on the head lamp.
- The Nano Steady Switch is perfect for the hub dynamo.
- Wire included! So it's plug and play!.
Above: The Classic mounting position on a rigid frame fork crown.
Above: Mounting on the front suspension with double screws.
Above: Mounting on the front suspension with a single bolt.