Biodegradable and with a pine scent
Allpine Light is harmless to the environment but very effective against dirt. After using it, you can get on a clean bicycle with a nice pine scent: a good way to start an epic ride.
Ideal for e-bikes, no need to rinse
There are times when you are in a hurry and a quick cleaning is sufficient, or – especially for e-bikes - you want to limit the use of water close to electrical contacts. For these situations of moderate dirt, Allpine Light and a rag are enough to clean the bike, without the need to rinse with water.
Use without rinsing:
- Spray Allpine Light on a clean rag and wipe the entire frame.
- After cleaning, the surface will be shiny, with an anti-water and antistatic effect.
As it does not contain silicone, it avoids that annoying sticky effect which is a real dust magnet. The surface thus treated also facilitates the flow of water.
IMPORTANT: Allpine Light does not remove the lubricant from the chain, so it is not necessary to relubricate it after such a cleaning.
When the going gets tough, it doesn't hold back
If the bike is very dirty and / or muddy, you have to perform a serious cleaning.
Use with rinsing:
- Generously spray Allpine Light all over the bike.
- Wait a few minutes to let the product act.
- Rinse with plenty of water. A sponge or brush is recommended for an optimal result.
- Dry with a clean cloth. If needed, use more Allpine Light - without rinsing - to remove any streaks or traces of dirt.
- Lubricate the bicycle (chain, suspension, moving parts) after such a thorough cleaning.
Allpine Light is available in 1000 ml bottles with vaporizer, or as a refill without vaporizer (Allpine Light 1000 ml Recharge).
Made in Italy