The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège-Bastogne-Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Clément chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Clément Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread.
* Designed for everyday riding and training.
* Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
* Integrated puncture-protection belt under tread.
* Open tread and lightweight construction.
* 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a.
Part# 00065 700 x 32 - 60 TPI Folding Bead
Foldable Bead Clincher. Protective Belt. 70a Tread Compound.
Black. 362 grams
Also available in 60 TPI Wire Bead, Tan Sidewall and Tubular
Note: +/-8% allowable weight variance