Portland, Oregon, home to the largest participant Cyclocross Series in the world, airport (PDX) is the namesake for the all-around performer with a particular love for mud. The center knobs are aligned to give a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer a superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves and the leading edge of the knob give you extra traction coming out of corners.
The one that started it all, the PDX was the first Cyclocross tire to be designed in minute detail to do a specific job. The height, size, shape, direction and compound of every tread block has been scrutinized and optimized to ensure that this tire outperforms and out-guns every other tire out there.
Widely touted as one of the best mud tires ever produced, the PDX's aggressive tread slashes through the slop, finds traction where others let go and has a center track that's surprisingly fast on the pavement. Since its introduction in 2010, the PDX has quickly become one of the most popular cross clinchers on the market.
700 x 33mm
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
Note: +/-8% allowable weight variance