Donnelly Strada LGG Wire Bead Tires.
Road, Everyday Riding and Training. The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège-Bastogne-Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
The Strada LGG is a classic road tire featuring the traditional Donnelly chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legendary Donnelly Criterium Seta, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread. Available in 23, 25, 28 and 32 mm widths, in 60 TPI. Wire bead clincher tire.
* Designed for everyday riding and training.
* Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Donnelly chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
* Integrated puncture-protection belt under tread.
* Open tread and lightweight construction.
* 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
SKU# 00004 Strada LGG 700 x 23 - 60TPI Wire Bead Tire. NEW!
Puncture protection belt. Wire bead clincher. Black. 312 grams.
Note: +/-8% allowable weight variance.