The perfect Cyclocross tire for mud, roots, and fun
Boston, the original hotbed of North American cross and home to some of the nastiest courses. If you re flying into Boston s Logan airport you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud.
The Clement BOS, even more aggressive than the Clement PDX has buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers and center tread that s all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.
- Clincher size: 33 x 700
- Tubular size: 33 x 700
- Weight: 397 grams tubeless ready
- Tractor style tread for the harshest mud
- Buttressed side knobs for excellent corning traction
- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive
|All CLEMENT tubeless ready tires are marked TUBELESS READY |
|in white as a part of the tire model/size found on the sidewall |
|of the tire. If it doesn't say TUBELESS READY it isn't! |
"There was plenty of grip, even during hard braking, and lots of bite in loose conditions" Cyclocross Magazine