A home-mechanic’s dream tool, Giustaforza 1-8 Mini has a very small head, to operate in tight spaces. The DELUXE version is completed with cycling-specific bits in a practical wrap package.
* Specifically designed for bicycle applications
* Very easy to use
* Extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
* Very small, ‘non-ratcheting’ head, to operate in tight spaces
* No batteries to replace
* No plastic parts
Capacity from 1 up to 8 Nm:
The Giustaforza 1-8 is especially attractive for very sensitive bolts. On those, where the right torque matters most, tightening values can be easily exceeded without the user knowing. Going as low as 1 Nm puts the Giustaforza 1-8 in a league on its own. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use:
1. Set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0.25 Nm, integers and .5 on the left, 0,25 and 0.75 on the right). IMPORTANT: the thicker line on the dial should be centered on the desired value on the scale;
2. Insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten);
3. Using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 5° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached;
4. Always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
Minimal, fixed head:
Giustaforza’s simple, ‘non-ratcheting’ head has been chosen on purpose on this version, to facilitate the tightening of bolts where space is very limited (like seatpost bolts parallel to the seatpost shaft in zero offset models). The head is now smaller than ever, to maximize this advantage.
The light aluminum body keeps the weight down to a record-breaking sub-140g value, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last:
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: shouldn’t be a surprise to know that Giustaforza 1-8 Mini has been conceived and produced in Italy. The wrench body is hard-anodized aluminum with laser-etched iscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics furtherly increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
The Mini DELUXE wrench is equipped with a bicycle-specific bit set.
Bits include a 100 mm-long extension, three 100 mm-long bits (hex 4, hex 5 e T25) plus several other Torx and hex bits in standard length (25 mm). All bits are manufactured from S2 special steel, with very high (62 Hrc) surface hardness, to ensure maximum durability.