- polymerization catalyst for Caffélatex
- allows repairing of big punctures (up to 10 mm)
- works also for tubulars thanks to needle tip
How it works:
Caffélatex ZOT! Nano is an instant polymerization catalyst for Caffélatex, useful in case of relevant tyre damages.
When the damage size exceeds the maximum sealable by normal tyre sealants (around 5 mm) and Caffélatex sealant escapes the hole without repairing it, ZOT! can be injected through the damage: the catalyzed Caffélatex will then be able to repair damages up to 10 mm (well above the capacity of any liquid sealant).
Caffélatex ZOT! Nano 10 ml is the road XC racer version of our original ZOT! 30 ml (discontinued).
This Caffélatex-specific catalyst is contained inside a small, squeezable 10 ml bottle ending with a 1 cm-long x 1 mm-diameter metal needle. Thanks to this needle, ZOT! activates Caffélatex (or Espresso) with surgical precision even on sensitive high-pressure tyres and tubulars.
Forget it on the bike, until you need it:
ZOT! fits under the bottle cage with the provided specific clip. It can be easily opened/re-sealaed with a practical silicone plug. The small size and reduced weight make it good also for weight conscious cyclists.
the metal needle allows precise injection of ZOT! inside smaller punctures. ZOT!, engineered to specifically work with Caffélatex sealant formula, solidifies Caffélatex locally, without reducing the sealant s normal lifespan inside the tyre. One bottle of ZOT! is enough for 2 to 5 times.
Tips for best results:
- Caffélatex has to be liquid inside the tyre when the puncture occurs (ZOT! by itself has no sealing properties, it simply accelerates Caffélatex solidification).
- While ZOT! + Caffélatex can also work on tyre and inner tube setups, tubeless or tubeless-converted tyres are the easiest to work with.
- Among tubulars, those with a tubular-tubeless construction (where the inner tube is integrated in the casing, like Tufos) offer an higher chance of success.
- Inserting the tip of ZOT! bottle and squeezing it inside the tyre damage will instantly solidify Caffélatex, sealing holes.
IMPORTANT: simply pouring ZOT! on the outside of the tyre, won t fix major damages. For maximum results, insert ZOT! bottle needle through the hole and inside the casing (to create a physical plug of solid Caffélatex inside the tyre).
"Sometimes, though, the punctures are too much for the tire sealant to overcome. This is where Zot! comes in, a new product from the makers of Caffelatex designed to repair punctures bigger than what sealant alone can handle." -- Mountain Bike Magazine