Caffélatex Tubeless Presta Valves
Caffélatex tubeless valves with removable valve core (RVC) are perfect for any tubeless wheel. Thanks to its removable core, the valve allows the use of valve extensions and can be completely rebuilt. Also included in the package are conical adapters and metal washers to allow use with Schrader-drilled rims.
Caffélatex Tubeless Presta Valve Pack Includes:
- 2 Caffélatex Tubeless Valves with Removable Valve Core (RVC)
- Presta valve core removal/installation key
- Light, reliable aluminum body
- Valve aluminum cap functions as a mechanism key
- Valve length: 40mm, 70 mm, 100 mm
- 40 mm length, for rim profiles between 10 and 37 mm (10 and 34 mm with the conic adapter fitted)
- 70 mm length, for rim profiles between 37 and 67 mm (34 and 64 mm with the conic adapter fitted)
- 100 mm length, for rim profiles between 67 and 97 mm (64 and 94 mm with the conic adapter fitted)
Versatile: Thanks to the conical adapters, these valves can be used with both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims.
Long: 52 mm full length (37mm effective length when inserted into the rim-bed)
Instructions for use with Schrader-drilled rims
When used on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm), the rubber valve base ensures a perfect air-tightness simply tightening the valve on the rim (with its nut), without any additional adapter (see image).
When used on Schrader-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8.5 mm or Presta-drilled rims with a hole diameter greater than 6.5 mm, we recommend fitting the conical adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim. Use the metal washer on the outside of the rim, before tightening the valve nut.